Jumat, 11 Maret 2011

SPEECH ENGLISH For Last Examination

 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ …..
الْحَمْدُ ِللهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِيْنَ وَالصَّلاَةُ وَالسَّلاَمُ عَلَى أَشْرَفِ اْلأَنْبِيَاءِ وَالْمُرْسَلِيْنَ  سَيِّدِنَا وَمَوْلاَنَا  مُحَمَّدٍ  وَعَلَى اَلِهِ وَصَحْبِهِ أَجْمَعِيْنَ أَمَّا بَعْدُ

Exellency  Mr. H. Sajidi as a head master of Islamic elementary school of Darul Ulum Tapen
Honourable all of our loved teachers
And unforgetable all of my loved friends.
First of all, I would like to say thanks unto our God Allah SWT, who gives us some mercies and blessing until we can attend this program without any troubles. Secondly may our sholawat and salam be accepted by our love messenger Muhammad SAW. Who has guided us from the darkness to lightness  namely Islam is our true religion.
Dear all of my friends in this occasion I want to speak something in front of you all about “Studying”
Ladies and gentlemen we can not forget our prophet Muhammad SAW. Speech..
اطْلُبُوْا الْعِلْمَ وَلَوْ بِالصِّيْنِ
Meaning : “please look for science eventhough in China”
This hadits is general because our prophet has not said religion science, medical science or mathematic science but our prophet just said العلم    in meaning is knowledge, so we must study all of sciences.
Okay all of my friends, I would like to hope you all please study hard whenever  and wherever you are.
I think enough here, I am sure that I have many mistakes, so I do hope you forgive me.
And finally, I say..wallahul muwafiq ila aqwamitthorieq, wassalamu ‘alaikum wr. Wb.

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar